Financing your vehicle – Frequently asked questions

Who are we?

Bridgend Leisure Vehicles Ltd
Tel: 07717 061777

Who regulates us?

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services.

For the provision of finance, Bridgend Leisure Vehicles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 916763.

You can check this information at

Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

Which service will we provide for you?

We can introduce you to a number of lenders who may be able to help finance your vehicle.

This group of lenders provides us with a range of products which may be suitable for your vehicle purchase requirements.

We will explain the key features of those products to you and make a recommendation based on the affordability which is suitable for your demands and needs at the time it is made.

We are not Independent Financial Advisers and so are unable to provide you with independent financial advice. There are also other sources of finance which you may wish to investigate.

We may receive a commission payment from finance providers should you decide to enter into a finance agreement via a finance company introduced by ourselves.

Our Insurance Services

At present we do not offer any insurance products.

What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to make a complaint please contact Adrian Evans at Bridgend Leisure Vehicles Ltd.

To register a complaint contact us by either: Email:

Telephone: 07717 061777

or write to us at: Bridgend Leisure Vehicles Ltd, 13 Ger-y-Coed, Brackla, Bridgend CF31 2LA